Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...the reason

i love the way you look at me
i luv the way you smile
i love the way me miss eachother
each and every while
i love the way i dream of you
ihow you're always on my mind
i love the way you make me feel
you even make me rhyme
i love the way you sing to me
i love the way you care
i love our petty squables
i love the way we share
i love our late night talks
i love the early morning call
how we talk for hrs together
still dont seem enough at all
i luv it when u call me names
the way you play with my hair
i love that i can feel your touch
even when you're not there
i luv it how you hold my hand
i love the way we kiss
i love it when we make love
cuz i feel eternal bliss
the utmost reason still remains
and that just has to be
i love you with all my heart
cuz i luv the way you love me

No comments: