Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fading away!!!


So numb that i cant feel the pain

Love's a battle its no easy game

like flashes of light life passes me by

leaving me dry n empty with no tears to cry

i can feel the distance can see u moving away

i can see in ur eyes there's nothing left to say

wish i cud stop it. sumthing i cud do

no matter how hard i try, just cant let go of u

i can see that doubt creeping in your mind

it fills me with fear and grows with time

taking over my senses its all over my heart

i can face everything except us being apart

tell me that i'm crazy, that its all a lie

tell me u cud never leave, cud never say goodbye

tell me that you love me, that u really care

that each and every moment u want me to be there

tell me that you'll hold me and never go away

tell me that you'll love me forever and a day...


No comments: